Almost all residences in Tanjungsari Village are farmers with rambutan, chilli, Albacia and tobacco as the main product.
Tanjungsari Village is located about 3 km from Borobudur Temple with Menoreh Hills as the background and beautiful natural landscape. Some villagers work as tofu makers.
Five artifacts were found in Tanjung sari Village, there are two Buddhist head sculpture which identified as part of Borobudur Temple. It recognised after restoration in 1907-1911 under Van Erp command.
Borobudur conservation office has also investigated another three antiques which consist of four-sided stones, a half body statue, and an oval Munthu (pestle). All these antiques were made from ancient stone, hundred years ago.