1. Opening Hours (during the Java and Bali PSBB period)
The temple parks opened everyday, including public holidays. The locket ticket is open at at:
- Borobudur Temple Park* : 08.00 A.M – 3.oo P.M (afternoon break about an hour, at 11.30 A.M.-00.30 P.M.)
- Prambanan Temple Park: 08.00 A.M – 3.oo P.M
- Ratu Boko Temple Park: 09.00 A.M – 5.oo P.M
On Monday, the temple Zone 1 area of Borobudur, Prambanan and Ratu Boko Temple, is closed for visits due to disinfection cleaning. Visitors can only visit Zone 2 parks around temple on Monday.
Visitors are not allowed to enter / climb into the main Temple buildings of Borobudur, Prambanan and Ratu Boko.
* Afternoon break at Pelataran Candi Borobudur at 00.00 P.M – 01.00 P.M.
2. Buy a Ticket
Our ticket can be bought online, by visiting our online ticket’ site, or offline in the ticket locket.
3. Payment Method
Cash, Debit Card and Credit Card (Visa and Master Card)
Bahasa Indonesia & English
IDR (Indonesian Rupiah)
Tropical, with a dry season in April – September and a rainy season in October – March
7. During this COVID-19 pandemic time, CHSE protocol is applied.
Visit this link for more information about our CHSE protocol.